The Process Technician is responsible for maintaining the control of processes in injection molding, molding/tool changes, set-ups, and start-ups of molding. Additionally, this position is required to troubleshoot problems and correct parameters to maintain quality and efficient production. The Process Technician also performs processing adjustments on injection molding equipment, auxiliary support equipment, material handling systems, and robotics, in order to maintain quality & production. In this position you will efficiently complete mold changes, set-ups, and start-ups according to established procedures and processes to ensure customer demands are met. This person also ensures that all safety devices are properly in place when performing duties including lockout/tag out procedures to eliminate the risk of injury to the employee.
***External candidates receive a $500 BONUS after 90 days of employment (must meet performance and attendance reqirements).
- Three to five years of related injection molding processing experience and/ or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend directions, procedures, instructions, specifications and setup sheets to determine correct machine set-up.
- Knowledge of automation and robot operations.
- Demonstrated abilities in plastic processing control, improvement, debugging, & cycle time reduction
This position is on a rotating 6&3 schedule meaning you would work 6 days and then have the next 3 days off!
- 2nd Shift - 3:00pm to 11:30pm
- 3rd Shift - 11:00pm to 7:30am
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing and background checks are required.
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651.407.5495 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees