The Operator Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of Press Operators and Lead Operators on their shift. This position is responsible for anticipating production and employee issues and resolving problems to minimize their effect on production. This includes training new employees on the essential job duties, processes and procedures; and coaching employees while utilizing their strengths to the fullest. It will also include the daily placement of team members to the appropriate press or work assignment; and ensures quality and safety standards are maintained. As a member of the Plastech extended leadership team ensures communicates and initiatives promote a positive and friendly work atmosphere for employees.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a plastic injection molding or manufacturing environment, preferably at Plastech
- Proven supervisory and/or leadership skills and/or training/education or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Read, analyze, and interpret documents such as Picture Packet, IOP, procedure manual and safety rules.
Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but non-engaging, written and oral instructions.
- Must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing and background checks are required.
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651.407.5495 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees