Assembly Supervisor 2nd Shift Anoka
Responsible for the direct supervision of Assemblers and Lead Assemblers. The Assembly Supervisor is responsible for anticipating production and employee issues and resolving problems to minimize their effect on production. This includes the daily placement of team members to the appropriate assembly line or work assignment; ensures quality and safety standards are maintained.
Plan, organize & control the day to day activities to meet external/internal customer requirements including the schedule of orders, manpower planning and effective use of equipment to meet daily production requirements. Observe production activities and monitor assembly lines to ensure operators conform to production and quality standards. Example: rates per hour, scrap percentages. Schedule Work Cells and generate production schedule to efficiently produce orders and meet commitments to customers. Assist Leads with machine setup as needed.
Work with warehouse, scheduling and accounting to identify and correct items causing inventory issues. Ability to drive a Forklift. Complete required paperwork/record keeping for assembly line activity to ensure productivity and counts are correct to maintain daily efficiencies and balance inventories. Make label packets for jobs to run and assist Assemblers with production and quality issues to ensure quality products are delivered to the customer.
• Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a plastic injection molding or manufacturing environment.
• Proven supervisory and/or leadership skills and/or training/education or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
• On the job training may be required.
About Lakeland Tool & Engineering
Lakeland Tool and Engineering, Inc., is a full-service custom precision thermoplastic and thermoset mold builder and molder for the worldwide market. For over 44 years, product design engineers have relied on our excellent service and quality molding capabilities. With the emphasis on customer needs, we work with product designers throughout product development to ensure the best in product design, mold design, material selection, and cost-effective tooling and production.
Lakeland Tool & Engineering is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Lakeland Tool & Engineering2939 6th Avenue NorthAnoka, MN 55303
- 763-422-8866 (Phone)
- 763.422.8867 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- Health insurance with 100% coverage for preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees