Material Handler - Up To $18.00/hour Starting Pay!*
Lakeland Tool and Engineering, a custom precision injection molding company, is searching for a 3rd Shift Material Handler to join our team in Anoka, MN! We are locally owned, financially stable and growing – come join our team!
The Material Handler is responsible for the movement of raw materials to and from the workstations for each job. Assures that material-dryers, loaders and other material handling equipment are available, operational and clean. Additional responsibilities include managing the material handling area; keep all material and packaging clean and free from contamination and damage.
Job details (PDF)
About Lakeland Tool & Engineering
Lakeland Tool and Engineering, Inc., is a full-service custom precision thermoplastic and thermoset mold builder and molder for the worldwide market. For over 44 years, product design engineers have relied on our excellent service and quality molding capabilities. With the emphasis on customer needs, we work with product designers throughout product development to ensure the best in product design, mold design, material selection, and cost-effective tooling and production.
Lakeland Tool & Engineering is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Lakeland Tool & Engineering2939 6th Avenue NorthAnoka, MN 55303
- 763-422-8866 (Phone)
- 763.422.8867 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- Health insurance with 100% coverage for preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees