Assembly Supervisor (2nd Shift)
The Assembly Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of Assemblers and Lead Assemblers. This position is also responsible for anticipating production and employee issues and resolving problems to minimize their effect on production. This includes training new employees on the essential job duties, processes and procedures; and coaching employees while utilizing their strengths to the fullest. The supervisor role also includes the daily placement of team members to the appropriate assembly line or work assignment; and ensures quality and safety standards are maintained. As a member of the Plastech Leadership Team, you communicate initiatives and promote a positive and friendly work atmosphere for employees.
- Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a plastic injection molding or manufacturing environment, preferably at Plastech
- Proven supervisory and/or leadership skills and/or training/education or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations and professional drawings
- Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals
- On the job training may be required.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing and background checks are required.
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Plastech Corporation920 South Frandsen AvenueP.O. Box 7Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651.407.5495 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees