Quality Control Inspector
NOW HIRING FOR A QC INSPECTOR FOR OUR 2ND SHIFT TEAM!
Lakeland Tool & Engineering, a complete precision thermoplastic, engineering and manufacturing services provider for the worldwide market, is searching for QC Inspector (2nd Shift) to join our team in Anoka, Minnesota.
Summary of Position:
The QC Inspector performs routine quality inspection on in-process or finished goods according to company standards, customer specifications, and any applicable regulatory standards. This position collects samples and performs assigned inspection tasks using various types of inspection equipment; ensures documentation is complete and accurate.
2nd Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday 3:00 - 11:30pm, overtime as necessary
- Perform in-process inspections utilizing visual and technical measurement methods to accept or reject product to ensure compliance with customer specifications and company/regulatory standards.
- Validate start-up of jobs to ensure proper line clearance, compliance to quality specifications, and associated documentation is complete per standard procedures.
- Communicate inspection results with production staff and other company personnel to achieve production schedules, ensure proper awareness of findings, and comply with quality standards.
- Initiate MRB’s utilizing IQMS/ERP software to provide containment and disposition of non-conforming product.
- Maintain inspection records and part retention storage areas to comply with company and customer requirements.
- Assist with writing and updating inspection procedures and checklists to ensure compliance with customer specifications and company/regulatory standards.
- Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED), three to five years of related experience and/or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings.
Ability to use Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and management and interact with all levels of leadership and supervisory staff.
About Lakeland Tool & Engineering
Lakeland Tool and Engineering, Inc., is a full-service custom precision thermoplastic and thermoset mold builder and molder for the worldwide market. For over 44 years, product design engineers have relied on our excellent service and quality molding capabilities. With the emphasis on customer needs, we work with product designers throughout product development to ensure the best in product design, mold design, material selection, and cost-effective tooling and production.
Lakeland Tool & Engineering is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Lakeland Tool & Engineering2939 6th Avenue NorthAnoka, MN 55303
- 763-422-8866 (Phone)
- 763.422.8867 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- Health insurance with 100% coverage for preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees