Assembler (Internal only)
Lakeland Tool & Engineering, a full-service custom precision thermoplastic and thermoset mold builder and molder for the worldwide market, is hiring Assemblers for our Anoka, Minnesota.
Wage Scale: $13.50/hr
The Assembler (2nd Ops) is responsible for assembling and performing visual inspection of parts and package parts for shipment to customers. This position follows established production/process specifications or instructions and performs manual packaging operations to fill, mark, label, ban, tie pack and/or wrap containers with products and materials.
Essential functions of this position include:
• Properly assembling, packing, labeling and stacking each shipping container with finished product; maintaining assembly labor tickets and box count to ensure customer receives accurate order.
• Visually inspecting each part, comparing parts to start-up to ensure customer receives a quality product.
• Reading, understanding and following picture packet procedures, operating a variety of machines to complete product to customer specification.
• Assisting other operators as directed by the supervisor, and ensuring full adherence to 5S practices at all times to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
To be successful as an Assembler, you must have the following:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents such as Picture Packet, Procedure Manual and safety rules.
• Ability to communicate, both orally and in written form, with departments to order supplies and components for production lines.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
About Lakeland Tool & Engineering
Lakeland Tool and Engineering, Inc., is a full-service custom precision thermoplastic and thermoset mold builder and molder for the worldwide market. For over 44 years, product design engineers have relied on our excellent service and quality molding capabilities. With the emphasis on customer needs, we work with product designers throughout product development to ensure the best in product design, mold design, material selection, and cost-effective tooling and production.
Lakeland Tool & Engineering is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Lakeland Tool & Engineering2939 6th Avenue NorthAnoka, MN 55303
- 763-422-8866 (Phone)
- 763.422.8867 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- Health insurance with 100% coverage for preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees