Frandsen Corporation, a major holding and management company with interests in several manufacturing companies, is searching for an IT Technician to join our corporate and manufacturing teams in Rush City, Minnesota.
The IT Technician is the front line for most IT related issues that our computer users have. They are the initial troubleshooters that evaluate and decide what may need to be escalated to a higher level. They set the user expectation on problem resolution and are the primary representative for the IT department.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Technical support and troubleshooting of computer applications, hardware, software and network issues
• Procure, setup, deployment and user initiation of IT resources
• Communication to IT management regarding project or issue feedback, hurdles, recommendations and/or solutions
• Collaboration with other IT functions including network services, software systems and/or application deployment in order to restore service and/or identify problems
To be successful as the IT Helpdesk Technician, you must have the following:
• A high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 3-5 years of related experience and/or training (or the equivalent combination of education and experience)
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing is required.
About Frandsen Corporation
What started out as Frandsen Log and Lumber Company in 1951 is now a major holding and management company with interests in several manufacturing companies and a bank holding company spanning three states, with over $1.5 billion in assets. Today, Frandsen companies employ approximately 1,200 people in Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, and Kentucky.
Frandsen Corporation and its entities have purchased nearly fifty companies in the past fifty years. We focus on companies that bring synergy to our current businesses. We believe we can offer a great deal to a business’s owners, its employees, and its customers while honoring and adding to their history of success.
Frandsen Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Frandsen Corporation5481 St. Croix Trail, Suite 200North Branch, MN 55056
- 651-407-5700 (Phone)
- 651-242-5767 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees