Assembler (1st & 2nd Shift) - $500 Bonus!
The Assembler assembles and performs visual inspection of parts and package parts for shipment to customers. You also follow established production/process specifications or instructions. The Assembler also performs manual packaging operations to fill, mark, label, ban, tie pack and/or wrap containers with products and materials. The schedule for these positions are Monday - Friday.
- 1st Shift - 7:00am to 3:30pm ($12.50/hour)
- 2nd Shift - 3:30pm to Midnight ($12.50/hour + $1.00/hour shift differential)
***External candidates receive a $500 BONUS after 90 days of employment (must meet performance and attendance requirements).
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous Assembly experience is helpful; on the job training is provided
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals
Pre-employment drug screening required.
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Plastech Corporation920 South Frandsen AvenueP.O. Box 7Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651.407.5495 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees