Lakeland Tool & Engineering, a complete precision thermoplastic, engineering and manufacturing services provider for the worldwide market, is searching for a Shipping Clerk to join our team in Anoka, Minnesota.
The shipping clerk compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits and verifies information or data to ensure accurate and on-time delivery of shipments.
1st Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm, overtime as necessary
Wage Scale: $16.25/hr
- Using the IQMS system or other appropriate process, accurately creates, modifies, and distributes shipping documents and information to ensure accurate and on-time delivery.
- Communicates with shipping and receiving manager, engineering, and other departments that need logistical information pertaining to past, present, and future shipments to ensure the correct information is updated the IQMS system and communicated to the customer service.
- Creates and manages documents and files in either hard or soft copy to ensure documents are kept in a common location and adhere to company record keeping practices.
- Schedules and manages outbound freight shipments using the internet or telephone communication to ensure customer product is shipped in a timely manner.
- Adheres to 5S practices at all times to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One to three years of related experience preferred.
- One to three years of experience working in an ERP-based environment preferred.
About Lakeland Tool & Engineering
Lakeland Tool and Engineering, Inc., is a full-service custom precision thermoplastic and thermoset mold builder and molder for the worldwide market. For over 44 years, product design engineers have relied on our excellent service and quality molding capabilities. With the emphasis on customer needs, we work with product designers throughout product development to ensure the best in product design, mold design, material selection, and cost-effective tooling and production.
Lakeland Tool & Engineering is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Lakeland Tool & Engineering2939 6th Avenue NorthAnoka, MN 55303
- 763-422-8866 (Phone)
- 763.422.8867 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- Health insurance with 100% coverage for preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees