WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR - 3RD SHIFT - $1,000* BONUS OPPORTUNITY!
Miller Manufacturing Company, a market-leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of farm, ranch, and pet products, is searching for a Warehouse Supervisor (3rd Shift) to join our team in Glencoe, Minnesota! Miller Manufacturing is locally owned, financially stable and growing – come join our team!
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the distribution center staff. Some responsibilities include training, scheduling, reporting, and continuous improvement projects. This position heavily relies on utilization of our ERP system. This position will serve as a back up to the Warehouse Manager when assigned.
- Laying out the daily/weekly schedule for the order fillers, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all shipments while understanding, communicating and following customer requirements to meet customer delivery expectations.
- Provide work direction, coach, give feedback and motivate staff in the Distribution Center to allow employees to be as productive as possible. Complete Performance reviews and corrective actions as needed on staff to provide feedback that drives desired performance.
- Maintaining a safe working environment, inspecting the aisles of the Distribution Center for unsafe conditions, correcting unsafe conditions when appropriate, and notifying the Warehouse Manager of any safety concerns to provide our employees with the safest environment possible.
- Assisting the Warehouse Manager with contacting carriers, and routing local drivers as well as working with the Freight Forwarders and customers’ freight carriers. Communicate directly with the customers, understand and follow their requirements. Enter information on-line as needed. Schedule and follow up on service calls.
- Reporting back order situations to the Warehouse Manager on a daily basis, as well as any issues or concerns to ship as many orders as possible on time and complete.
- Working with the Warehouse Manager to develop plans and change the layout of the warehouse to ensure maximum efficiency is achieved.
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction by professionally responding to and supporting the Customer Service department to meet the needs of our customers.
- On an as needed basis , fill orders accurately, maintain clean/organized work environment, and stack pallets effectively to assure that product is delivered on time and complete per the customer’s order/delivery criteria.
Knowledge, Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)is preferred.
- Three to four years warehouse supervisory experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience are required.
*Includes both hiring and retention bonuses
NOTE: Pre-employment drug screenign and background check are requiredJob details (PDF)
About Miller Manufacturing Company
Miller Manufacturing Company is a market-leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of farm, ranch, and pet products which are sold under the brand names of Little Giant®, Hot-Shot®, Springer Magrath®, Double-Tuf®, Pet Lodge™, and API®. At the core of Miller’s values is our commitment to American manufacturing, with most of our products designed, manufactured, and distributed here in the United States.
Miller Manufacturing started as a family-owned business in 1941 and today is owned and operated by Frandsen Corporation of North Branch, MN. Miller Manufacturing’s catalog features over 1,000 products which are sold through a large network of farm and animal health supply distributors in the United States and over 30 countries around the world.
Miller has remained focused on its core channel in the farm and ranch market since 1941 while continuing to provide innovative products alongside time-tested solutions to a broad range of customers. As a one-stop shop for companies looking for a full breadth of product for the farm and ranch consumer, Miller continues to manufacture quality, cost-competitive products to our customers.
Miller Manufacturing Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Miller Manufacturing Company1400 West 13th StreetGlencoe, MN 55336
- 651-982-5100 (Phone)
- 651-982-5149 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees