Plastech Corporation, a leading custom injection molding company with more than 50 years of experience, is searching for a Production Scheduler in Rush City, Minnesota. Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality injection molded components and fully assembled products. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time.
The Production Scheduler is responsible for effectively creating and communicating an attainable production schedule which balances resources and material to meet customer on-time delivery.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Utilize the ERP system to create and maintain a production schedule which allows for the scheduling of labor, and management of work cell constraints to meet production requirements.
- Create and maintain work order information to allow jobs to be completed in a timely manner to meet production requirements.
- Identify material and component shortages and communicate with supply chain associates to resolve issues that impact the production schedule output.
- Work with production manager and shift manager to resolve issues affecting on time completion of work orders to support the production schedule.
To be successful as the Production Scheduler, you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Supply Chain, Business Administration, Operations or three to five years of related experience and/or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must possess high level of efficiency with time management
- Demonstrated high proficiency with all programs in Microsoft Office Suite
*Salary range will be dependent upon experience and education. Range $50,000-$75,000
Pre-employment Drug Screening and background checks are required
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Plastech Corporation920 South Frandsen AvenueP.O. Box 7Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651.407.5495 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees