Lakeland Tool & Engineering, a complete precision thermoplastic, engineering and manufacturing services provider for the worldwide market, is searching for a Receiving Clerk to join our team in Anoka, Minnesota.
The Receiving Clerk performs general warehouse work including but not limited to the receipt of incoming material/product and verification of such, and the transfer of materials to designated on-site storage areas utilizing material moving/handling equipment.
1st Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm, overtime as necessary
Wage Scale: $16.25/hr
- Efficiently moves and transfers product from production, assembly, and within the warehouse to appropriate areas to ensure accurate inventory control. Visually confirms material description, quantity, quality, and reference information. Receives material in IQMS system and requests quality control inspection. Ensures materials subject to degradation within short time (shelf life) are stored in appropriate bin/location. Understands and consistently follows Lakeland Tool supplied material receiving procedure.
- Verifies material staging tickets; pulls, prepares and delivers requested materials to press areas for production. Reports any damaged product to direct supervisor or quality manager. Returns unused materials to inventory after each press production.
- Provides components and packaging to production and assembly areas accurately and efficiently to ensure production needs are being met.
- Ensures inbound materials are accurate and free of damage to ensure quality products are received into warehouse.
- Adheres to 5S practices at all times to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Safely operates forklift equipment; performs daily forklift checklist functions, creates maintenance requests as needed, and performs daily cleaning on any forklift used to ensure forklifts remain in good working condition and are safe to operate to comply with company policy.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred.
- One to three years of related experience preferred.
- One to three years of experience working in an ERP-based environment preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business reports such as packing slips.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check is required.Job details (PDF)
About Lakeland Tool & Engineering
Lakeland Tool and Engineering, Inc., is a full-service custom precision thermoplastic and thermoset mold builder and molder for the worldwide market. For over 44 years, product design engineers have relied on our excellent service and quality molding capabilities. With the emphasis on customer needs, we work with product designers throughout product development to ensure the best in product design, mold design, material selection, and cost-effective tooling and production.
Lakeland Tool & Engineering is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Lakeland Tool & Engineering2939 6th Avenue NorthAnoka, MN 55303
- 763-422-8866 (Phone)
- 763.422.8867 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- Health insurance with 100% coverage for preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees