Maintenance Technician II (1st Shift) - $500 Bonus!
Perform machine installations, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair on production and auxiliary equipment. Includes interfacing with OEM technical personnel regarding installation, troubleshooting, repair and training. Maintain building services which includes; cooling towers, chillers, air compressors, fire sprinkler systems (isolate and reset sprinkler valves), forklifts and other auxiliary equipment. Read and interpret a hydraulic and/or an electrical print and be able to troubleshoot and identify problems with a hydraulic and/or an electrical system which includes testing and monitoring amps and voltage.
This is a 1st shift position, 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday.
***External candidates receive a $500 BONUS after 90 days of employment (must meet performance and attendance requirements).
- High School diploma or GED, or three to five years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong working knowledge of PLC’s and programming at a troubleshooting and installation level.
- Ability to read and understand electrical, pneumatic, control, and hydraulic schematics and prints.
- Ability to set up and troubleshoot frequency drives.
- Complete understanding of the functions of injection molding machines (hydraulic and electric experience preferred).
- Strong understanding of the functions of robotic parts extractor.
- Strong understanding of the functions of a dry sprinkler system.
- Strong understanding of both AC power (including three phase) and DC power.
- Strong time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows products.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and also the ability to work on a team.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing and background checks are required.
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Plastech Corporation920 South Frandsen AvenueP.O. Box 7Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651.407.5495 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees