In the entry level Warehouse position, you will perform general warehouse work that will involve receipt of incoming material/product. Verification of all receipts, using material moving/handling equipment to store materials in designated areas. Will need to communicate with different departments to answer questions and resolve issues. This position starts at $18.50/hour and is on a 6&2 shchedule, SWING SHIFT. You'd work two days on B shift (3:00pm to 11:30pm), two days on A shift (7:00am to 3:30pm), two days on C shift (11:00pm to 7:30am) and have the next two days off.
***External candidates receive a $500 BONUS after 90 days of employment (must meet performance and attendance reqirements).
- Previous warehouse experience is helpful with on the job training provided.
- Training and certification in the safe operation of material handling equipment, specifically a motorized forklift will be required (training done on site)
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business reports such as packing slips.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals. Must also possess the ability to apply abstract concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but non-engaging, written and oral instructions.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Apply good judgment in recognizing scope of authority.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing and background checks are required.
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651.407.5495 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees