Assembler (1st Shift) - Located in Frederic, WI
Plastech Corporation is hiring Full-Time Assemblers for the Frederic, WI location.
The Assembler assembles and performs visual inspection of parts and package parts for shipment to customers. You also follow established production/process specifications or instructions. The Assembler also performs manual packaging operations to fill, mark, label, ban, tie pack and/or wrap containers with products and materials. The pay for this position is $16.00 per hour.
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous Assembly experience is helpful; on the job training is provided
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals
*This position is on a temporary basis for up to a 90 day period and is not eligible for benefits.
Pre-employment drug screening required.
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Plastech Corporation920 South Frandsen AvenueP.O. Box 7Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651.407.5495 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees