Trainer/Lead 1st Shift (Internal Only)
Lakeland Tool & Engineering, a full-service custom precision thermoplastic and thermoset mold builder and molder for the worldwide market, is hiring Trainers for its Anoka, Minnesota location.
Trainers are responsible for overseeing and assisting Press Operators to ensure they operate and maintain injection molding presses or other manufacturing equipment safely. They check product being produced to specified Quality Inspection Plan to assure conformance to requirements is met.
Essential functions of this position include:
• Provides direction and assists operators when needed. Relieves Press Operators for each scheduled break.
• Continuously monitors and ensures work policies and procedures are being followed at each press in assigned section.
• Inspects parts for visual defects such as shorts, flash, contamination, etc. in cooperation with the QA Technicians ensuring conformance
to product specifications. Able to drive fork truck. Ability to label components.
• Supplies each press in assigned section with necessary materials needed for upcoming jobs such as packaging, components, labels, etc.
• Works closely with the Operator Supervisor on coordination of training new employees & coordination of daily work for Press Operators.
• Maintaining an organized, safe work environment.
To be successful as a Lead/Trainer, you must have the following
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as Picture Packet, IOP, procedure manual and safety rules
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals
• One year experience in manufacturing and/or assembly line or relation production preferred.
• On-the-job training may be required.
About Anoka Miller-Lakeland
Anoka Miller-Lakeland is a full-service custom precision thermoplastic and thermoset mold builder and molder for the worldwide market. For over 44 years, product design engineers have relied on our excellent service and quality molding capabilities. With the emphasis on customer needs, we work with product designers throughout product development to ensure the best in product design, mold design, material selection, and cost-effective tooling and production.
Anoka Miller-Lakeland is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Anoka Miller-Lakeland2939 6th Avenue NorthAnoka, MN 55303
- 763-422-8866 (Phone)
- 763.422.8867 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- Health insurance with 100% coverage for preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees