Assembler (1st Shift)
The Assembler assembles and performs visual inspection of parts and package parts for shipment to customers. You also follow established production/process specifications or instructions. The Assembler also performs manual packaging operations to fill, mark, label, ban, tie pack and/or wrap containers with products and materials.
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm. The starting pay for this position is $12.50/hour.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous Assembly experience is helpful; on the job training is provided
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals
Plastech pays on a weekly basis. We offer health, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401K, profit sharing and more.
Come join our team and learn more about growth opportunities and the ability for you to grow your technical and leadership skills.
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening required.
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Plastech Corporation920 South Frandsen AvenueP.O. Box 7Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651-407-5445 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees