Miller Manufacturing Company, a market-leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of farm, ranch, and pet products, is searching for a Logistics Clerk to join our team in Glencoe, Minnesota! Miller Manufacturing is locally owned, financially stable and growing – come join our team!
1st shift: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Summary: The Logistics Clerk is primarily responsible for supporting the clerical functions of the Logistics functions within the Distribution Center, which includes preparation, electronic communications and filing responsibilities, answering telephones, outside contact with carriers and other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below satisfactorily.
- Responsible for completing transactions in M3 which includes packing out, pick reporting, printing, and putting together the shipping documents to ensure the documents are accurate and put together properly based on the carrier.
- Prepare all associated documentation for both international and domestic orders.
- Assist drivers as they call in to pick up shipments or drop off receipts to ensure we respond to the carriers as they arrive.
- Contact customer carriers for pick-up of shipments and fax/email appropriate documents as required by customers.
- Billing of appropriate freight charges to the customer based on delivery terms, complete all invoicing in a timely manner.
- Maintain files with outbound shipping documents.
- Answers incoming calls efficiently and professionally; transfers calls to appropriate departments to ensure all calls are answered and handled by the appropriate personnel.
- Update/maintain work instruction documents in shared file annually or as needed to ensure we have the most recent, up-to-date instructions on processing the orders and meeting the customers’ requirements.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Education, Experience and/or Certifications:
- Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED), three to five years of related experience and/or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- On-the-job training may be required.
Pre-employment Drug Screening and background checks are required.Job details (PDF)
About Miller Manufacturing Company
Miller Manufacturing Company is a market-leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of farm, ranch, and pet products which are sold under the brand names of Little Giant®, Hot-Shot®, Springer Magrath®, Double-Tuf®, Pet Lodge™, and API®. At the core of Miller’s values is our commitment to American manufacturing, with most of our products designed, manufactured, and distributed here in the United States.
Miller Manufacturing started as a family-owned business in 1941 and today is owned and operated by Frandsen Corporation of North Branch, MN. Miller Manufacturing’s catalog features over 1,000 products which are sold through a large network of farm and animal health supply distributors in the United States and over 30 countries around the world.
Miller has remained focused on its core channel in the farm and ranch market since 1941 while continuing to provide innovative products alongside time-tested solutions to a broad range of customers. As a one-stop shop for companies looking for a full breadth of product for the farm and ranch consumer, Miller continues to manufacture quality, cost-competitive products to our customers.
Miller Manufacturing Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Miller Manufacturing Company1400 West 13th StreetGlencoe, MN 55336
- 651-982-5100 (Phone)
- 651-982-5149 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees