HIRING FOR ALL SHIFTS!
CLICK "APPLY NOW" OR APPLY IN PERSON AT 2939 6TH AVE, ANOKA, MN 55303
Lakeland Tool & Engineering, a complete precision thermoplastic, engineering and manufacturing services provider for the worldwide market, is searching for Assemblers to join our team in Anoka, Minnesota.
Lakeland Tool & Engineering is locally owned, financially stable and growing – come join our team! As an Assembler, you will assemble and perform visual inspection of parts and package parts for shipment to customers. You also follow established production/process specifications or instructions. The Assembler also performs manual packaging operations to fill, mark, label, ban, tie pack and/or wrap containers with products and materials. A High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is preferred but not required. On the job training may be required. Safety and quality in all duties are a top priority!
1st Shift: $13.50/hr
- Monday - Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm, overtime as necessary
2nd Shift: $14.50/hr.*
- Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 11:30pm, overtime as necessary
Pre-employment Drug Screening and background checks are requiredJob details (PDF)
About Anoka Miller-Lakeland
Anoka Miller-Lakeland is a full-service custom precision thermoplastic and thermoset mold builder and molder for the worldwide market. For over 44 years, product design engineers have relied on our excellent service and quality molding capabilities. With the emphasis on customer needs, we work with product designers throughout product development to ensure the best in product design, mold design, material selection, and cost-effective tooling and production.
Anoka Miller-Lakeland is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Anoka Miller-Lakeland2939 6th Avenue NorthAnoka, MN 55303
- 763-422-8866 (Phone)
- 763.422.8867 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- Health insurance with 100% coverage for preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees