Quality Control Inspector - Back Up (Internal Only)
Summary: The Quality Control (QC) Inspector performs routine quality inspection on in-process or finished goods according to company standards, customer specifications, and any applicable regulatory standards. Collects samples and performs assigned inspection tasks using various types of inspection equipment. Ensures documentation is complete and accurate. The QC back-up will be performing the duties listed below as needed.
1st Shift: $14.75/hr
Monday - Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm, overtime as necessary
Essential Functions: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below satisfactorily.
- Perform in-process inspections utilizing visual and technical measurement methods to accept or reject product to ensure compliance with customer specifications and company/regulatory standards.
- Validate start-up of jobs to ensure proper line clearance, compliance to quality specifications, and associated documentation is complete per standard procedures.
- Communicate inspection results with production staff and other company personnel to achieve production schedules, ensure proper awareness of findings, and comply with quality standards.
- Initiate MRB’s utilizing IQMS/ERP software to provide containment and disposition of non-conforming product.
- Maintain inspection records and part retention storage areas to comply with company and customer requirements.
- Assist with writing and updating inspection procedures and checklists to ensure compliance with customer specifications and company/regulatory standards.
***Employee will receive the increase in wage when they are needed in the QC department.Job details (PDF)
About Anoka Miller-Lakeland
Anoka Miller-Lakeland is a full-service custom precision thermoplastic and thermoset mold builder and molder for the worldwide market. For over 44 years, product design engineers have relied on our excellent service and quality molding capabilities. With the emphasis on customer needs, we work with product designers throughout product development to ensure the best in product design, mold design, material selection, and cost-effective tooling and production.
Anoka Miller-Lakeland is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Anoka Miller-Lakeland2939 6th Avenue NorthAnoka, MN 55303
- 763-422-8866 (Phone)
- 763.422.8867 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- Health insurance with 100% coverage for preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees