Job descriptionJob details (PDF)
About Industrial Netting
Industrial Netting was founded in 1981 as InterNet, Inc. to serve the converting and distribution needs of customers for specialty netting and mesh products. The company's goal, then and now, is to provide high quality products, custom converting and quick delivery.
Through the efforts of an attentive and conscientious management and workforce, the company has built a quality reputation in the wide variety of markets. Industrial Netting has become a major supplier of netting and mesh components to the filtration industry, as well as other industrial and commercial marketplaces.
Shortly after the 1999 purchase by Frandsen Corporation the company achieved ISO 9001: 2000 certification in order to ensure its position as a key supplier to important customers, and to earn new business from companies seeking reliable supply partners. In 2007 the company name was changed from InterNet, Inc. to Industrial Netting to better reflect our core business.
Industrial Netting is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Industrial Netting10300 Fountains DriveMinneapolis, MN 55369
- 763-496-6355 (Phone)
- 763-496-6356 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees