Sr Business Analyst
Frandsen Financial Corporation is looking to add a Senior Business Analyst to our team in Arden Hills, MN. This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits.
The ideal candidate helps in guiding business units in improving processes, products, services, and software through data analysis. The role of a senior business analyst will serve as a bridge between business problems and technology solutions. This person acts as a liaison between business line managers. Must have a desire to learn, have strong communication skills and able to work independently, positively handle conflict in a fast-paced, changing and growing environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the support of the core system applications including maintenance and upgrade activities, maintaining supporting interfaces between applications, and working with vendors to resolve issues (Fiserv Premier preferred).
• Perform mass account maintenance, core account conversions and transaction posting, as overseen and requested by Loan and Deposit Operations. Experience working in Loan Operations, along with FHLMC servicing is preferred.
• Ability to work with Deposit and Loan Operations to analyze data when necessary for problem resolution.
• Work and collaborate with Bank Operations departments to create and maintain product specifications on the core banking system within guidelines set forth by management.
• Attend Bank Operation and other departmental periodic meetings as required.
• Responsible for ongoing maintenance of system specifications.
• Responsible for creating and updating documentation specific to processes, creating work instructions, and contributing to knowledge base within area of responsibility.
• Responsible for completing daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc processing procedures and recurring reporting activities.
• Act as technical liaison between bank staff and the core system vendor for core and ancillary system support and problem escalation.
• Coordination of core system related upgrade activities including release notes review, employee communication, and testing activities.
• Provides software support and assistance to Bank staff.
• Ability to work flexible hours when necessary, and provides periodic weekend support during assigned ‘on call’ times.
• Responsible for participating in business continuity testing and disaster recovery planning.
• Operates within established bank policies and guidelines.
• Actively participate in community service activities and/or volunteer to promote our mission, generate visibility, and serve our local community.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
A 4-year college degree, or equivalent work experience in bank operations is required. Must possess strong communication and analytical skills. A candidate with an emphasis working in Loan Operations and with Fiserv Premier core banking applications is preferred.
About Frandsen Financial Corporation
Frandsen Bank & Trust is a high quality community bank that provides a wide array of banking products and services to their customers and communities (in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin); deposit accounts, loans, mobile banking, online banking, bill pay, eStatements, cash management, credit and check cards, electronic payments, ATMs, safe deposit boxes, and trust (Wealth Management & Trust), and investment management (Frandsen Investment Services). All products and services are provided in a true community banking environment where the customer is cared for in a way that nurtures a long-term relationship.
Our mission is to determine needs, develop relationships, and deliver solutions.
Frandsen Bank & Trust is owned by Frandsen Financial Corporation (“FFC”). Founded in 1982, FFC is an interstate bank holding company with $2.1 billion in assets, and has $325 million in assets under management in its Wealth Management & Trust operations.
FFC provides a variety of support services to Frandsen Bank & Trust, including; data and item processing, accounting, regulatory reporting, auditing, marketing, human resources, compliance and training, loan review, investment management, asset/liability and funds management, and policy management. This structure allows our bankers to spend more valuable time with the customers to develop long-term banking relationships.
Frandsen Financial Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Frandsen Financial Corporation4388 Round Lake Road WestArden Hills, MN 55112
- 651.242.5700 (Phone)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees