Part-Time Weekend Machine/Press Operator - Up to $20/hour!
Plastech Corporation is now hiring part-time entry level Machine Operators for weekends! Prior injection molding experience is not required. In the Machine Operator position, you operate automatic and semi-automatic injection molding machines and related equipment in a continuous production/processing operation. You perform manual packaging operations to fill, mark, label, ban, tie pack and/or wrap containers with products and materials.
- 1st Shift – Saturdays and Sundays, 7:00am to 3:30pm, $18.00 per hour
- 2nd Shift – Saturdays and Sundays, 3:00pm to 11:30pm, $19.00 per hour
- 3rd Shift – Fridays and Saturdays, 11:00pm to 7:30am, $20.00 per hour
Plastech pays on a weekly basis.
Come join our team and learn more about growth opportunities and the ability for you to grow your technical and leadership skills.
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening required.
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Plastech Corporation920 South Frandsen AvenueP.O. Box 7Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651-407-5445 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees