CLICK "APPLY NOW" OR APPLY IN PERSON AT 2939 6TH AVE, ANOKA, MN 55303
Lakeland Tool & Engineering, a complete precision thermoplastic, engineering and manufacturing services provider for the worldwide market, is searching for a Custodian to join our team in Anoka, Minnesota.
- Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 11:30pm, overtime as necessary
- Monday - Friday 11:00pm-7:30am, overtime as necessary
Summary: Maintains offices, building, and plant facilities in clean and orderly condition. Performs heavy cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and scrubbing floors, washing walls and glass, and removing trash and litter. Removes snow or debris from sidewalks.
Essential Functions: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below satisfactorily.
- Restrooms – Cleanup of the Production (Daily), Assembly (Daily), Office (Daily), Mezzanine and Warehouse (Weekly) restrooms including cleaning sinks, urinals, toilets, walls and floors to ensure a clean and safe working area.
- Lunchrooms – Daily cleanup of Production and Office lunchroom areas including sinks, walls, and floors to ensure a clean and safe work and break environment.
- Offices – (3x/week) sweeping, vacuuming, and general cleanup of Main Office areas, Quality Lab, Training Room, and Shipping Office to insure a clean and safe working environment.
- Cleaning of Production (Molding) and Warehouse areas – Move and empty production rolling dumpsters; conduct necessary sweeping and straightening-up to meet 5s and safety standards.
- Shoveling and salting of sidewalks and walk areas as needed to ensure walking areas are safe for employees and visitors.
Knowledge, Education, Experience and/or Certifications:
- On-the-job training may be required.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred.
Pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required.Job details (PDF)
About Anoka Miller-Lakeland
Anoka Miller-Lakeland is a full-service custom precision thermoplastic and thermoset mold builder and molder for the worldwide market. For over 44 years, product design engineers have relied on our excellent service and quality molding capabilities. With the emphasis on customer needs, we work with product designers throughout product development to ensure the best in product design, mold design, material selection, and cost-effective tooling and production.
Anoka Miller-Lakeland is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Anoka Miller-Lakeland2939 6th Avenue NorthAnoka, MN 55303
- 763-422-8866 (Phone)
- 763.422.8867 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- Health insurance with 100% coverage for preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees