Master Scheduler - Production - Internal Applicants Only
Utilize the ERP system to create and maintain a master schedule which allows for the scheduling of labor, and management of work cell constraints to meet production requirements.
Create and maintain work order information to allow jobs to be completed in a timely manner to meet production requirements.
Identify material and component shortages and communicate with supply chain associates to resolve issues that impact the production schedule output.
Work with production manager and shift manager to resolve issues affecting on time completion of work orders to support the production schedule.
Use plant performance indicators to run efficiently and profitably while maintaining on time delivery standard.
- Must possess high level of efficiency with time management
- Proficient analytical skills required
- Demonstrated high proficiency with all programs in Microsoft Office Suite
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Plastech Corporation920 South Frandsen AvenueP.O. Box 7Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651-407-5445 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees