Perform machine installations, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair on production and auxiliary equipment. Includes interfacing with OEM technical personnel regarding installation, troubleshooting, repair and training. Maintain building services which includes; cooling towers, chillers, air compressors, fire sprinkler systems (isolate and reset sprinkler valves), forklifts and other auxiliary equipment. Read and interpret a hydraulic and/or an electrical print and be able to troubleshoot and identify problems with a hydraulic and/or an electrical system which includes testing and monitoring amps and voltage.
This is a 1st shift position, 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday.
***External candidates receive a $500 BONUS after 90 days of employment (must meet performance and attendance requirements).
- High School diploma or GED, or three to five years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong working knowledge of PLC’s and programming at a troubleshooting and installation level.
- Ability to read and understand electrical, pneumatic, control, and hydraulic schematics and prints.
- Ability to set up and troubleshoot frequency drives.
- Complete understanding of the functions of injection molding machines (hydraulic and electric experience preferred).
- Strong understanding of the functions of robotic parts extractor.
- Strong understanding of the functions of a dry sprinkler system.
- Strong understanding of both AC power (including three phase) and DC power.
- Strong time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows products.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and also the ability to work on a team.
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing and background checks are required.
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651-407-5445 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees