Mortgage Lending Associate
Frandsen Bank & Trust is looking to hire a full-time Mortgage Lending Associate to work in tandem with one of its top producing mortgage teams. Currently a team of two, the Mortgage Sales Manager and Lending Associate are looking to add to their team, in order to sustain growing loan volume. The Mortgage Lending associate will work with the Mortgage Sales Manager and Lending Associate mainly on mortgage originating and sales tasks, as well as assisting with loan processing and lead/referral partner database management and outreach.
If the responsibilities list below looks intriguing to you and you have the qualifications needed, please apply today!
• Will be provided with leads to analyze, pick loan option that fits best, put together loan option numbers, present loan options to the customer, follow up with customer as needed
• Take loan application, pull credit report, review initial income/asset documentation, and properly prepare the file for the Sales Manager/Lending Associate to review
• Partner with Sales Manager and Lending Associate in resolving problems in files and documents
• Screen and make calls, book appointments, and provide administrative support as needed
• Efficiently meet deadlines while maintaining multiple assignments/projects
• Assist with researching and building referral partner spreadsheets (realtors, builders, etc.), contacting referral partners to setup meetings with the Sales Manager
• Help maintain and update current customer, lead, and referral partner spreadsheets
The right candidate will know how to:
• Use Encompass (enter loan applications, pull credit, run and review DU and LP findings, save documents to files)
• Accurately analyze income and asset documents, and credit reports to be able to preapprove borrowers
• Review and choose correct loan product based on customer’s needs (knowledgeable on Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA)
• Understand how to structure a loan and run loan options/numbers for clients
• Efficiently manage your time and be willing to work some nights/weekends as needed
• Communicate clearly with the loan team and borrowers
• Computer experience with Encompass, Office365 - Excel, Microsoft, Windows, Outlook (email), Adobe (PDF)
• Has at least 2 years of experience in the mortgage industry (as a Loan Officer Assistant/Loan Partner, Loan Processor, or Loan Officer)
• Having an NMLS license is preferred, but not required
About Frandsen Bank & Trust
Frandsen Bank & Trust is a high quality community bank that provides a wide array of banking products and services to their customers and communities (in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin); deposit accounts, loans, mobile banking, online banking, bill pay, eStatements, cash management, credit and check cards, electronic payments, ATMs, safe deposit boxes, and trust (Wealth Management & Trust), and investment management (Frandsen Investment Services). All products and services are provided in a true community banking environment where the customer is cared for in a way that nurtures a long-term relationship.
Our mission is to determine needs, develop relationships, and deliver solutions.
Frandsen Bank & Trust is owned by Frandsen Financial Corporation (“FFC”). Founded in 1982, FFC is an interstate bank holding company with $2.1 billion in assets, and has $325 million in assets under management in its Wealth Management & Trust operations.
FFC provides a variety of support services to Frandsen Bank & Trust, including; data and item processing, accounting, regulatory reporting, auditing, marketing, human resources, compliance and training, loan review, investment management, asset/liability and funds management, and policy management. This structure allows our bankers to spend more valuable time with the customers to develop long-term banking relationships.
Frandsen Bank & Trust is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Frandsen Financial Corporation4388 Round Lake Road WestArden Hills, MN 55112
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees