The Junior Toolmaker performs preventative maintenance activities and repairs on current in-house production tools and fixtures. You will also ensure that in-house tooling and fixtures are able to produce high quality production requirements and are repaired to the required tolerances.
***External candidates receive a $500 BONUS after 90 days of employment (must meet performance and attendance requirements).
- Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Mechanical aptitude
Communicate effectively with co-workers and management
Fill out general communication paperwork in written form legibly so as to be understood
Read, analyze, and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but non-engaging, written and oral instructions
Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical and diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables
A qualified candidate must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals
- Apply abstract concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- On-the-job training may be required
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing and background checks are required.
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651-407-5445 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees