The Lead Operator is responsible for overseeing and assisting Machine Operators to ensure they operate and maintain injection-molding presses or other manufacturing equipment safely. You will also ensure product is being produced per the Quality Inspection Plan to assure conformance to customer requirements are met. This role also provides direction and assists Operators for each scheduled break. The Lead Operator continuously monitors and ensures work policies and procedures are being followed at each press in assigned section. You'll be on a 6&3 rotating schedule working 6 days and have 3 days off!
- 1st shift (7:00am to 3:30pm) - $16.50/hour
- 2nd shift (3:00pm to 11:30pm) - $17.00/hour
- 3rd shift (11:00pm to 7:30am) - $17.50/hour! Plus, recieve a $75.00 bonus per week!
***External candidates receive a $500 BONUS after 90 days of employment (must meet performance and attendance requirements).
- Preferred one year experience in manufacturing and/or assembly line or related production
- Proven leadership skills
- Maintain open communication with fellow employees, supervision and management and remain open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Prioritize and plans work activities and uses time efficiently
- Must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing and background checks are required.
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651-407-5445 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees