Miller Manufacturing Company, a market-leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of farm, ranch, and pet products, is searching for a Warehouse Leads to join our team in Glencoe, Minnesota! Miller Manufacturing is locally owned, financially stable and growing – come join our team!
1st Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
2nd Shift: Monday – Friday 3:15-11:45pm
3rd shift: Sunday 9:45pm - Monday 7:15am, Monday - Friday 11:30pm - 7:15am
Summary: The Warehouse Lead is primarily responsible for assisting in oversight of the Order Filler/Receivers and ensuring the proper execution of scheduled work during their assigned shift. This is a working lead position, in which the individual will perform Order Filler/Receiver duties while providing guidance and training to other Order Filler/Receivers. The Warehouse Lead will assist in assuring proper training is provided to all workers in the Distribution Center, while providing support to the Warehouse Supervisor and Manager and upholding teamwork in a multi-shift environment.
Essential Functions: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below satisfactorily.
- Conduct shift startup meetings, relay information from management, and hand out assigned work per the schedule.
- Ensure orders are picked, packed, and staged correctly and ready for on time and complete shipment to meet customer requirements.
- Answer questions, provide guidance and support to staff in DC, train new hires and provide additional training to underperforming staff to ensure employees have the knowledge needed to complete their assigned tasks.
- Complete all necessary paperwork associated with order filling or receiving in an accurate and timely manner, includes pick reporting, creating BOL, invoicing, and other activities as assigned to meet customer and freight carrier expectations and requirements.
- Load and Unload Trucks to assure proper workflow and DC goals are met
- Enforce established safety rules and notify the Supervisor/Manager of any unresolved safety concerns to maintain a safe working environment.
- Enter and monitor order fillers daily log sheets to verify order fillers are achieving performance standards and expectations set by management.
Knowledge, Education and/or Experience:
- Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED,) three to five years of related experience and/ or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred experience includes 1 year of ERP/Database system experience.
- This position requires forklift certification through Miller Manufacturing.
- On the job training may be required.
Pre-employment Drug Screening and background checks are required.Job details (PDF)
About Miller Manufacturing Company
Miller Manufacturing Company is a market-leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of farm, ranch, and pet products which are sold under the brand names of Little Giant®, Hot-Shot®, Springer Magrath®, Double-Tuf®, Pet Lodge™, and API®. At the core of Miller’s values is our commitment to American manufacturing, with most of our products designed, manufactured, and distributed here in the United States.
Miller Manufacturing started as a family-owned business in 1941 and today is owned and operated by Frandsen Corporation of North Branch, MN. Miller Manufacturing’s catalog features over 1,000 products which are sold through a large network of farm and animal health supply distributors in the United States and over 30 countries around the world.
Miller has remained focused on its core channel in the farm and ranch market since 1941 while continuing to provide innovative products alongside time-tested solutions to a broad range of customers. As a one-stop shop for companies looking for a full breadth of product for the farm and ranch consumer, Miller continues to manufacture quality, cost-competitive products to our customers.
Miller Manufacturing Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Miller Manufacturing Company1400 West 13th StreetGlencoe, MN 55336
- 651-982-5100 (Phone)
- 651-982-5149 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees