Production Worker (6&3 Schedule) $750 BONUS!
Plastech Corporation is now hiring full-time entry level Production Workers (Machine Press Operators)! Prior injection molding experience is not required. In the Production Worker (Machine Press Operator) position, you operate automatic and semi-automatic injection molding machines and related equipment in a continuous production/processing operation. You perform manual packaging operations to fill, mark, label, ban, tie pack and/or wrap containers with products and materials.
We have a rotating 6&3 rotating schedule which means you work 6 days and have the next 3 days off!
- 1st Shift - 7:00am to 3:30pm, up to $15.00 per hour
- 2nd Shift - 3:00pm to 11:30pm, up to $16.00 per hour plus a $75.00 bonus per week!
- 3rd Shift - 11:00pm to 7:30am, up to $17.00 per hour plus a $75.00 bonus per week!
***External candidates receive a $750 BONUS after 90 days of employment (must meet performance and attendance requirements).
Plastech pays on a weekly basis. We offer health, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401K, profit sharing and more.
Come join our team and learn more about growth opportunities and the ability for you to grow your technical and leadership skills.
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening required.
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Plastech Corporation920 South Frandsen AvenueP.O. Box 7Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651-407-5445 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees