WAGES FROM $16.50 TO $20.75 PER HOUR. SHIFT PREMIUM INCLUDED!
Miller Manufacturing Company, a market-leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of farm, ranch, and pet products, is searching for a Warehouse Worker to join our team in Glencoe, Minnesota! Miller Manufacturing is locally owned, financially stable and growing – come join our team!
1st shift: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
2nd shift: Monday - Friday 3:15pm - 11;45pm
3rd shift: Sunday 9:45pm - Monday 7:15am, Monday - Friday 11:30pm - 7:15am
Summary: Warehouse Workers are primarily responsible for processing customer orders through the picking, packing, order checking, shipping processes, and purchase/distribution order receiving functions. Use of various material handling equipment and methods will be required, including forklifts, pallet jacks, drive-in, selective, and pushback racking, and bulk areas. Additional duties include palletizing incoming product, completing required documentation and inventory transactions, as well as loading and unloading trucks. Periodic assignments to the manufacturing area will occur during periods of lower customer demand. All assigned tasks must be completed as efficiently as possible with safety and quality as top priorities.
Essential Functions: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below satisfactorily.
- Pick product as assigned from the mobility device from the specified location and pack product on pallet to ensure safe and stable transportation
- Load and unload trucks, while following all dock safety procedures
- Audit completed orders and complete necessary documentation accurately including marking of pallets
- Perform receiving functions, including necessary documentation
- Keep all areas neat and clean by completing assigned housekeeping tasks with all inventory and tools in designated locations
- Keep equipment in good working condition by performing maintenance as directed and report any deficiencies to leadership
- Inspect materials and finished products for proper quality, bring any concerns to the attention of leadership and/or quality
- Maintain accurate inventory through proper counting and record keeping of components consumed and quantities produced
- Utilize hour by hour tracking to account for productivity throughout shifts
- Fully account for all hours worked to proper Manufacturing Order or other Job codes through the shop floor data collection kiosks
Knowledge, Education and/or Experience:
- One year of related experience and/or training preferred.
- On the job training is provided.
- Order fillers must be able to use various material handling equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Experience with handheld barcode scanning devices preferred.
- This position requires completion of Miller Manufacturing’s forklift certification program.
Pre-employment Drug Screening and background checks are required.
About Miller Manufacturing Company
Miller Manufacturing Company is a market-leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of farm, ranch, and pet products which are sold under the brand names of Little Giant®, Hot-Shot®, Springer Magrath®, Double-Tuf®, Pet Lodge™, and API®. At the core of Miller’s values is our commitment to American manufacturing, with most of our products designed, manufactured, and distributed here in the United States.
Miller Manufacturing started as a family-owned business in 1941 and today is owned and operated by Frandsen Corporation of North Branch, MN. Miller Manufacturing’s catalog features over 1,000 products which are sold through a large network of farm and animal health supply distributors in the United States and over 30 countries around the world.
Miller has remained focused on its core channel in the farm and ranch market since 1941 while continuing to provide innovative products alongside time-tested solutions to a broad range of customers. As a one-stop shop for companies looking for a full breadth of product for the farm and ranch consumer, Miller continues to manufacture quality, cost-competitive products to our customers.
Miller Manufacturing Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Miller Manufacturing Company1400 West 13th StreetGlencoe, MN 55336
- 651-982-5100 (Phone)
- 651-982-5149 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees