The Material Handler is responsible for the movement of raw materials to and from the workstations for each job. Assures that material-dryers, loaders and other material handling equipment are available, operational and clean; keeping free from contamination and damage. Perform hourly rounds of each press which consist of the monitoring of resin requirements such as material changes, preparing back-ups and blending material. Use proper labeling and storage procedures for resin, material hoppers, mixing bins and grinders and the printing of labels for identification of such. Use appropriate reports for the monitoring of resins needed for current production needs and future forecasting of upcoming jobs, including backups, which ensures future production needs are met in a timely manner and to avoid press down time.
This opening are on a 6&3 rotating schedule. You will work 6 days and have 3 days off in a row!
- 1st Shift (7:00am to 3:30pm) - $18.00/hour plus monthly Material Incentive
- 3 to 5 years of related experience and/or on the job training is preferred
- Read, analyze, and interpret company reports.Understand and clearly respond to verbal and written instruction.
- Mechanical ability is required and on the job training is provided
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains necessary communication
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing and background checks are required.
About Plastech Corporation
Plastech Corporation is a diversified custom manufacturer of high quality, injection molded components and fully assembled products. Throughout its fifty-year existence, Plastech has had a single owner. That continuity, coupled with financial stability, has enabled Plastech to steadily expand our injection molding capabilities and plastics processing technologies. Plastech has become a complete supplier of injection molded, assembled and packaged products for drop shipment to customers throughout North America by focusing on a single objective -- Perfect Parts, On Time, Every Time
Plastech Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- 651.407.5700 (Phone)
- 651-407-5445 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees