Real Estate Specialist - Wisconsin
Frandsen Financial Corporation is a growing company seeking a Real Estate Specialist to serve our bank offices in Hayward, Luck, and Eau Claire, Wisconsin. The successful candidate will conduct business from a home office environment or a company vehicle. This is an exempt, full-time position.
• Perform physical on-site inspection of real estate locations; heavy daytime travel is required
• Prepare in-house EOVs, progress inspections, and condition reports
• Verify third-party appraised values and recommend and substantiate corrections to values as needed
• Procure and analyze sales comparison data
• Prepare reports depicting real estate conditions and market conclusions for lenders and banking regulators
• Minimum six years in real estate sales, appraisal, or a related real estate field
• Must hold a Wisconsin real estate appraiser, real estate salesperson, or broker’s license
• Self-starter with a high level of analytical skills and written communication skills
• An eye for detail, flexibility, cooperation with bankers and customers
• Must be able to work with a minimum of direct management
About Frandsen Bank & Trust
Frandsen Bank & Trust is a high quality community bank that provides a wide array of banking products and services to their customers and communities (in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin); deposit accounts, loans, mobile banking, online banking, bill pay, eStatements, cash management, credit and check cards, electronic payments, ATMs, safe deposit boxes, and trust (Wealth Management & Trust), and investment management (Frandsen Investment Services). All products and services are provided in a true community banking environment where the customer is cared for in a way that nurtures a long-term relationship.
Our mission is to determine needs, develop relationships, and deliver solutions.
Frandsen Bank & Trust is owned by Frandsen Financial Corporation (“FFC”). Founded in 1982, FFC is an interstate bank holding company with $2.6 billion in assets, and has $325 million in assets under management in its Wealth Management & Trust operations.
FFC provides a variety of support services to Frandsen Bank & Trust, including; data and item processing, accounting, regulatory reporting, auditing, marketing, human resources, compliance and training, loan review, investment management, asset/liability and funds management, and policy management. This structure allows our bankers to spend more valuable time with the customers to develop long-term banking relationships.
Frandsen Bank & Trust is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Frandsen Financial Corporation4388 Round Lake Road WestArden Hills, MN 55112
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees