Frandsen Bank & Trust is seeking full-time Universal Banker to work in our Clinton, MN office. The Universal Banker must provide a high level of professional communication, attention to detail, and technical skills to provide exceptional customer service. They must proactively identify opportunities to expand customer relationships by presenting bank products and services.
• Strong communication
• Ability to work independently
• Proficiency in computers
• One year of banking or related experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
About Frandsen Bank & Trust
Frandsen Bank & Trust is a high quality community bank that provides a wide array of banking products and services to their customers and communities (in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin); deposit accounts, loans, mobile banking, online banking, bill pay, eStatements, cash management, credit and check cards, electronic payments, ATMs, safe deposit boxes, and trust (Wealth Management & Trust), and investment management (Frandsen Investment Services). All products and services are provided in a true community banking environment where the customer is cared for in a way that nurtures a long-term relationship.
Our mission is to determine needs, develop relationships, and deliver solutions.
Frandsen Bank & Trust is owned by Frandsen Financial Corporation (“FFC”). Founded in 1982, FFC is an interstate bank holding company with $2.6 billion in assets, and has $325 million in assets under management in its Wealth Management & Trust operations.
FFC provides a variety of support services to Frandsen Bank & Trust, including; data and item processing, accounting, regulatory reporting, auditing, marketing, human resources, compliance and training, loan review, investment management, asset/liability and funds management, and policy management. This structure allows our bankers to spend more valuable time with the customers to develop long-term banking relationships.
Frandsen Bank & Trust is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Frandsen Financial Corporation4388 Round Lake Road WestArden Hills, MN 55112
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees