Toolmaker - $500 Hiring Bonus!
Lakeland Tool and Engineering is looking for an experienced Toolmaker to join our team in Anoka, MN.
$500 hiring bonus may apply!!
1st Shift: 7:00pm - 3:30pm
Essential Functions --
- The Journeyman Toolmaker's primary responsibility is to build, repair, and revise in-house fixtures and jigs as required by Engineering, Assembly, and Molding
- Perform preventative maintenance activities and repairs on current in-house production tools and fixtures.
- Perform insert changes on in-house tooling
- Work with Engineering on production tool design concepts and modifications for engineering changes on existing in-house tooling
- You must also complete all paperwork and computer/data entry into IQMS on work performed
- 2 year technical school certificate/diploma in tool making or machine tool technology
- Master Cam experience beneficial but not require
- 5 years minimum experience in plastic injection tooling revisions and repair
- Print reading skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong knowledge of tooling required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend English job instructions
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
About Lakeland Tool & Engineering
Lakeland Tool and Engineering, Inc., is a full-service custom precision thermoplastic and thermoset mold builder and molder for the worldwide market. For over 44 years, product design engineers have relied on our excellent service and quality molding capabilities. With the emphasis on customer needs, we work with product designers throughout product development to ensure the best in product design, mold design, material selection, and cost-effective tooling and production.
Lakeland Tool & Engineering is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Lakeland Tool & Engineering2939 6th Avenue NorthAnoka, MN 55303
- 763-422-8866 (Phone)
- 763.422.8867 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- Health insurance with 100% coverage for preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees