Marketing Communications Specialist
Miller Manufacturing Company, a market-leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of farm, ranch, and pet products, is searching for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our marketing and sales teams in Eagan, Minnesota.
The Marketing Communications Specialist provides expertise in the development and execution of effective marketing communication tactics, is responsible for advanced copywriting and oversees design and production of marketing deliverables. This position is responsible for executing the communication strategy to support the business and enable product and sales growth.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Act as traffic coordinator, collaborating with both external creative and internal resources to manage the day to day execution and creation of product packaging, labeling and instruction sheets to support the sale of products at retail
- Write, edit and produce print and digital content to be published and distributed to both internal and external shareholders while adhering to company brand standards. This may include: promotions, product launches, presentations, email campaigns, training materials, video scripts, sales tools, etc.
- Act as trademark liaison, working with a third party vendor to manage and maintain brand trademarks
- Editor in chief and project manager of full-line product catalog produced annually
- Assist with the management of printed and digital sales and marketing assets
- Maintain stock and product photo library for corporate and six consumer brands
- Coordinate onsite product photo shoots with freelance photographers
To be successful as the Marketing Communications Specialist, you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field
- 3 to 5 years of related experience and/or training
- A solid understanding of marketing and promotional concepts
- Excellent business writing/editing and verbal communication skills; can demonstrate ability to write, edit and proofread documents to be published both in print and digital to support business, marketing and sales initiatives in B2B environment
- Capable of maintaining effective relationships with many internal departments in collaborative team environment
- Positive, proactive approach to job management in a fast-paced environment, with a sense of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Organizational skills, self-motivation and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated high proficiency with all programs in Microsoft Office Suite; experience with Adobe Illustrator preferred
- Experience with farm and fleet chains, animal health and farm supply distributors, national hardware changes and pet supply distributors are preferred
Pre-employment Drug Screening and background checks are required
About Miller Manufacturing Company
Miller Manufacturing Company is a market-leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of farm, ranch, and pet products which are sold under the brand names of Little Giant®, Hot-Shot®, Springer Magrath®, Double-Tuf®, Pet Lodge™, and API®. At the core of Miller’s values is our commitment to American manufacturing, with most of our products designed, manufactured, and distributed here in the United States.
Miller Manufacturing started as a family-owned business in 1941 and today is owned and operated by Frandsen Corporation of North Branch, MN. Miller Manufacturing’s catalog features over 1,000 products which are sold through a large network of farm and animal health supply distributors in the United States and over 30 countries around the world.
Miller has remained focused on its core channel in the farm and ranch market since 1941 while continuing to provide innovative products alongside time-tested solutions to a broad range of customers. As a one-stop shop for companies looking for a full breadth of product for the farm and ranch consumer, Miller continues to manufacture quality, cost-competitive products to our customers.
Miller Manufacturing Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Miller Manufacturing Company1400 West 13th StreetGlencoe, MN 55336
- 651-982-5100 (Phone)
- 651-982-5149 (Fax)
GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGES*
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees